Friday, October 16, 2009















Two more babies came to us yesterday: One boy and one girl. The little girl wasn't even 24 hours old and the little boy was 5 days old. Two more may be coming by the end of this month.




I've had some time to really reflect why I'm here. God touched my heart in such a way it was impossible to not follow His desire for me and help care for these precious babies. Why are these babies here? Most of them are here because their mothers love them so much. They know they cannot take care of them. It's a hard decision to make but one that gives their baby a better home and a better chance at life. It is a bitter-sweet situation. I'm so glad I chose to be a part of the wonderful plan God has for each of the babies.



To show the sweet part - Karson's parents came last week to get their sweet baby and take him home to Texas. Karson's gets to be a real cowboy. We were sad to see him go but so happy for him and his new life with his Mom and Dad.





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful bundles of God's love. It's so good to see that they are going to a loving home. Thanks for posting the pictures and the update.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete