Thursday, October 22, 2009
















When I retired, as some of you may remember, I didn't want to just sit in a rocking chair. A rocking chair has a lot of useful purposes. One COULD BE that of a retired person sitting, rocking and just relaxing. Another could be to rock little ones to sleep or when you feed them. Well, I think God has a wonderful sense of humor sending me to the very thing I said I didn't want to do. Sit in a rocking chair!



There are two rocking chairs here and I'd say 95% of my time is spent in one of these rocking chairs or just any chair rocking a little one. My feet are getting pretty good at rocking the infant seat on the floor. Sometimes you have a baby in your arms, the other hand is bouncing an infant seat and each foot is rocking a little one. It took me awhile to catch on to the rhythm but Bev is a wonderful teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment