Friday, November 27, 2009






My stay in Taiwan was cut short. My working 13 hours a day 7 days a week for 3 months was something I needed to change if I was to stay the year. Since an adjustment to this routine was not an option, I began praying for guidance on what to do. The Lord gave me total peace when the decision was made to come home.

My devotion for today was written by someone who was experiencing struggles. They wrote:
MY CHILD, I do not permit trials to strangle but to strengthen.
I do not allow heartache to hurt but to heal.
I do not send pain to punish but to increase perseverence.
Receive all I have to give that you may become all I see you to be.

When we see God's perspective, we begin to see God's work in our lives. I will continue to trust Him and His plan for my life. I will be open to His leading on my next journey.

Thank you everyone for going on this journey with me. Thank you Lord for the opportunity to serve you in Taiwan.

No comments:

Post a Comment