Monday, October 31, 2011

My New Friends on the Path of Life








"You will make known to me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy;
In Your right hand there are pleasures forever" Psalm 16:11.

Truly the Lord is giving me joy and pleasures with my new friends from Bhutan. As we teach them our language every Tuesday evening and now visiting their homes, God is opening up this path for me to know them. What He has in store for us on this path, I do not know. He has bridged two countries together and I see Him working in the hearts of these Bhutanese. They are coming ever closer to the truth of our Lord and our Living God through the work of the Holy Spirit.

Love is the common demoninator between their hearts and mine. Even though language is a barrier, love goes before words and we are connecting our hearts to each others.

No comments:

Post a Comment